Indianapolis, IN
Harrison College-Indianapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Harrison College-Indianapolis

Leslie

Harrison College in Indianapolis has very friendly staff who help future students with getting around and finding perfect resources to get around. When I went to visit the school they gave me tour and many scholarship opportunities, but most importantly they were very helpful and understanding with my legal status.

Kristina

I wish I had known that I could do online and campus learning both at the same time. I wish I knew more about where to go to get help for paying for college.

I htink the best thing about my school is how the majority of the staff is so nice; and make you feel a part of the school. I love the feeling of belonging to something.

I think what I have received out of my college experience is the best thing that could happen to a person. I learned how to respect and like myself. I have found some self-esteem; and I, now, know that I can accomplish just about anything if I just put my mind to it and make a commitment to it. It has taken me 33 years to realize that my life is worth something; and that is what my college experience has done for me.

MATRICE

I really dont have any experience with my classmates because we attend online class.

If I could go back in time as a high school senior, I would tell myself to immediately go to college after I gradaute. Enjoy being a teen as long as possible.

I have yet to find the worst thing about my school. I have not had any issues so far.

Nathan

Someone who has a love for food and cooking.

Someone who has a love for food and cooking.

I brag most about my children and how smart they are compared to me at their age.

I would go back and tell myself stay focused. Everything you want to do in life; bad, good, or otherwise can be done after we get this degree. Life is a lot of fun at college just make sure to keep focused in those classes. It wont be long till its over. This will make it so you dont have to keep searching for a career you will be set in something. Hopefully life will be easier with a full education.

As a highschool student, the best words for me would be lazy and a procrastinator. I would leave my homework till the last minute and if I still didn't feel like doing it, I wouldn't. Actually reading the text book would never happen. I think I opened my textbooks in highschool probably twice a year, if that. When it came to studying for tests, yeah right. As long as I payed attention to the review the day before, I could pass with a C. Painfully average my entire 4 years of highschool. Once I hit college, I was not ready at all and failed out my first and second attempt. Now I'm on my third all grown up and regretting how I wasted all those years. If I could go back in time I would ask myself, is this how you want others to view you? Do you want to grow old in an average job that won't get you anywhere? I would tell myself if you only knew what lay ahead, this is not how you would treat your education and when you put your heart into something you always succeed so why not now.

I would say my school not only focuses on it's students eduscation now, but how they can recieve it by helping students who cannot recieve enough financial aid , and where it will take them in the future by assisting in job placements.

MELISSA

LIFE HAPPENS, AND THEY UNDERSTAND THAT!

LIFE HAPPENS, AND THEY UNDERSTAND THAT!

CALM, COOL, AND COLLLECTIVE!

If we were meant to walk through life without obsticals or bumps in the road, then the experience's of life would be few to none. But if I could go back in time I think I would tell myself to calm down, it gets harder as you go. There is no way to tell exactly what I would say, but I do know that this world changes and with it our futures. No I don't know exactly what I would say to myself in the past, but this is what I continue to tell myself everyday of the present.

Josh

Any person with intellegence, integrety, and passion for food.

Any person with intellegence, integrety, and passion for food.

The vast aray of hands on experiences that are givien to the students, and the life time experience that the staff brings to the perverbial table.

You will go on a fantastical journey through life. There will be hills, and there will be valleys. Keep your chin up, and make it to the chef's accademy in Indianapolis, you will love it and have no regrets.

April

Making a career choice has been the hardest decision for me. Before learning about Harrison College, I was following a criminal justice track at a private school. After a semester, I realized I wanted to do something more than working with people. I became a certified nurse assistant through a summer program and began working in the health field. Rather than working directly with the disabled, I've chosen a path which allows me to learn more about infection and disease. Harrison will allow me to pursue the career of my dreams and has helped me discover my true self.

Now that I have had the opportunity to learn more about myself and my dreams, I could go back in time and give myself advice. First and foremost, I would look into myself and realize that I am capable of achieving all of my dreams and that I should never give up. I was pregnant as a freshman in college, so I decided to withdraw. I realize now that I could have achieved my dreams at the same time that I was taking care of my son. Classwork requires a lot more than being in the classroom; there is a lot of study time required to earn the best grades and continue in your career. No matter what your career choice, you should always strive to do your best and be serious about your work. Life isn't always about what's fun or convenient; life is about making the best decisions to give yourself the life you always dreamed of. Don't look back and have regrets; continue on the path of success and never give up!

Harrison College, formerly Indiana Business College, provides students the opportunity to expand their education in many different fields. With more than thirty career program choices, including accounting, nursing, culinary arts, medical laboratory technology, and criminal justice, a student is sure to find interest in Harrison College. Harrison has eleven campuses in Indiana and one in Columbus, Ohio, as well as online courses, making it convenient for any student to attend. Whether you are a first-time student, or a mother with a full-time job, Harrison works with you to find a schedule that fits into your life.

Lizbeth

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a highschool senior ,knowing what I know now, I would tell myself not to be so obsessed with sucess, especially when relying on someone else's measurements. Don't make decisions based on what others do or say. Stand your ground. Don't let anyone boss you around. Life is short, don't worry so much about what others think of you. Instead focus on enjoying life to the fullest. Be around those who love you the most. Do your best on everything you do, even if is something you don't like. Life is full of surprises, and some you may not like. Be true to yourself, and try to stay in touch with friends, you will need them in the future. Don't regret your mistakes ( you will make many), learn from them. Those around you will weaken your faith, but stay strong because God will come at your aid. There will be times, you want to cry, and days you want to give up, DON'T!

Harrison College-Indianapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.