Oneonta, NY

Hartwick College

« See more reviews of Hartwick College

Hartwick College is a school that prides itself with giving the best education to its students. It is one of the best pivate universities in the United States. To be a graduate of Hartwick College will give me a sence of pride when applying for a job because Hartwick has earned a repution of being the best in what they do. I am honored to be given this opportunity by hartwick to achieve my dream of becoming a registered nurse. I hope that through your help this journey would be made much easier. Thank you very much.

I mostly brag about the fact that I know I am getting a good education. I know I am living in a safe environment and that my school is clean. We all hope for a clean place so wats not to brag about. My favorite thing to brag about though is the fact that i get unlimited food. Hartwick College offer an unlimited food package for all students.

The night life at Hartwick is very fun and is often where you meet the most people. There are also a great deal of student athletes which keeps the campus going on a competitve level. The art department is the only thing that got me through all four years.

I don't brag but unless i'm talking about my friends that I have made...

that we got the more snow because of the lake and rain effect.

I mostly brag about our outstanding football team.

the view, nice profs