Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

Harvard is a community of friendly, multitalented, collaborative, and ambitious scholars, who treasure diversity, knowledge, and new experiences; all together, Harvard is a unique place known for its outstanding academic reputation and dedication to bettering society, but at the end, Harvard is the place it is today because of its scholars, who for four years enjoy the privilege of each others' company and the opportunity to learn and grow from each other.

Harvard is intense: intense work, intense pressure, intense learning, intense thinking, intense debates, intense expectations for the future, intense people... but also intense fun; everyone really wants to be here and really wants to learn, although a few people forget to live life at the same time.

Harvard is best known for its name and the prestige that comes with earning the degree, but the real greatness of Harvard is its student body; a collection of uniquely talented individuals who each exert their influence on their peers in subtle yet powerfully formative ways.

Come for the diverse urban environment, unparalleled resources, and world-renowned staff, but know that students have high expectations of one another; you will have a good experience at Harvard if you come in knowing what your goals and interests are.

Harvard University absolutely lives up to the Bostonian colloquailism of being a "hub" of cultural and academic excellence, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have room for improvement in its adminsitrative and social policies.

Harvard is a place where you can do anything you want to do and receive the support you need to do it, but you can't do everything, or you'll be easily overwhelmed; it took me some time to learn and appreciate this.

Harvard University is a community where champions collaborate on the future of innovation, leaders share ideas, and everyday students enjoy themselves in an unparalleled academic setting.

Harvard is a place that draws you into the midst of the best students and professors from around the world in order to inspire you, expand you, and even push you a little bit.

Harvard is a big school with amazing people (faculty, students, and alumni) that will provide incredible opportunities while enrolled and as an alumnus.

An engaging campus full of students eager to make the most of life; Harvard is full of active and exciting (not necessarily dorky) people.