Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

Everyone is an intelligent, interesting person. It's easy to have a conversation with a complete stranger and get to know them. Also, the commitment to academics is substantial, there are few who do not take thier schoolwork seriously.

Harvard has so many resources, both in research and library material. The amount of historical information owned by the university is completely unique. Most students will never get to experience such a high level of access again.

I'm still a little torn about whether my decision to come to Harvard had been a good one. I suppose it's a love-hate relationship - while it's challenged me in so many ways, I think it truly is a remarkable institution.

I can't wait to graduate. I've learned alot here and been pushed as a person, but three years has worn me down. Hopefully things will slack up enough senior spring that I might actually grow to tolerate this place.

Students take such pride in being Harvard students. They also study really hard, even on the weekends. The libraries are just great, and set up conveniently for students.

Harvard is where I feel at home, and although there is definitely room for improvement, I would not rather be anywhere else!

I have nothing left to say ! I love the wonderful Harvard community ,the adventures ,intelligent and interesting students.

I really didn't like it here at first, but then I decided it's not so bad. Still some beef, that's aiight.

The combination of high level research and the varsity athletic team I wanted to compete for.

This is by far the best and most prestigious, world reknowned university.