Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

There's a bunch of cultural groups committed to making the ruling class more colorful. Parties here are unbearable with very few exceptions.

Cultural groups are generally quite popular, such as the South Asian Association, Chinese Students Association. Food always attracts people.

Students don't usually leave their dorms open. Athletic events are not too popular. If I'm awake at 2am on a tuesday, I"m probably studying.

If I am awake 2am Tuesday, the only possibility is that I am studying in Lamont..or waiting for the shuttle bus to take me back home.

two things: 1) The dating scene is crap 2) I shouldn't have to kick people out of a library on Saturday night. 'nuff said.

Parties can be fun. There are clubs. Boston is certainly not the place to look for a good time. The damn city closes at 2.

There are a lot of extracurricular activities. Social life centers usually around your roommates/people in your clubs.

Harvard has parties, unlike what some people might think. But people here work hard are studying a lot in the library.

Social life can be good here but needs improving. At least its a good thing that the presence of frats is negligible.

The center of social life revolves around extracurriculars, athletics, and social clubs to a more limited extent.