Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

Not really, although to some extent. People study a lot, but socialize and party a lot too. Athletic ability, social skills, and attractiveness stereotypes are mostly false.

Many Harvard students are arrogant and conceited and maybe moreso here than at other campuses, but it's not true of everyone. Harvard stduents have a LOT of fun.

They are not accurate about everyone, but to a certain degree all of these descriptors apply to more people at Harvard than in a normal population.

I think that they may have had some grain of truth, but they are definitely not a completely accurate description of Harvard and Harvard students.

No, they're not. In a sense it's people transposing the prosperity and pomp of the university onto the student body, which is not at all correct.

Yes, but there is also a lot more to Harvard student then just that. Of course there are other minorities, and some are here on financial aid.

People are smart, not nerds Classes are curved, but the majority aren't that competitive. A lot of collaboration happens. Parties are decent

We have lots of fun here, there are people who don't go out at all but the majority of people are social and don't work all the time.

They are accurate to some extent. However, these stereotypes may also be true for many other top universities.

You will find those type of people everywhere, I haven't found them particularly numerous here on campus.