Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

That they are either nerdy/preppy or that they constantly work/study too hard.

Harvard students are: snobby, geniuses, rich, white, spoiled, self-entitled

we are smart and will make lots of money in the future

Students study too much and don't have enough fun.

Preppy, smart, wealthy, cut-throat competitive.

intense, intelligent, preppy, preoccupied.

smart but nerdy or elite and snobby

Classy? Investment banking...

stratified and segregated

Harvard is the most stuck-up place I have ever been. I think there are the following kinds of students: 1)pre-meds+crazy freshman+most asian girls who get away with everything because of all those asian fetish TF/CA etc. These people study so freaking hard, if you take a class with them, you have no chance to get a better grade than these people. they work and work and work everyday without a life and they occupy the prof, TF whenever possible, Office hours, sections, after classes. I have seen these people who copy homework from me and then check with a million other students and then do not tell me what I did wrong and the TF give them a perfect homework score but give me a low one just assuming I did not work hard enough because I did not talk to them enough. These people have no lives, they do exactly what their day is going to be like tomorrow before sleeping the day before. you can see them showing off a full calender that looks like a busier schedule then GW Bush. you can't even meet with them for dinner or sth, because they already have too much study to do. this group captures 50% people, I think. 2)rich people who can not care less about things, party people. 3)lazy people who try to hang on to complete the degree,they may be super smart though. 4)super smart people who are also OVER achievers. these people will apply to all good law schools, all good med schools, and get all the on - campus recruiting interview spots and HOLD ON to ALL the offers so that no one else has a chance. They try so hard at everything,e.g, when they are clearly already getting into Harvard PhD because they have a very very super good relationship with the prof he is applying to, they still fly around the country interviewing for Google, Goldman Sachs, and claim to friends that these top-notch job offers will be declined because they are just back-ups. these people are like supre rich people holding on to Every single penny they pick up from the street and they are such losers. All they have to show off to their friends is what they have Over achieved and they are disgusting.