Harvard University

« See more reviews of Harvard University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

They either want to become I-bankers and make loads of money (they are insensitive) or they are hippies that just want to change the world but don't quite know how.

Everyone is very type-A, has no fun, doesn't go out, big nerds. You get no personal attention, it is really easy to get A's, undergraduates get shafted.

That we are success-driven elitist megalomaniacs (a bit of an exaggeration but there is some truth here) and that we care only for ourselves

Students: Pretentious, arrogant, self-serving, preppy, exclusive; intelligent, professional, I don't know, things like that.

That they are all nerdy and study all the time. That they are awkward and cannot communicate with other "regular" people.

Harvard is full of stuck-up rich kids, dumb jocks, and anti-social nerds who are generally unpleasant to hang out with.

That they were polos and blazers and are really rich and snotty. Or the other one that they are crazy hippy liberal.

- Grade inflation - Bad parties - Stuck-up kids - Liberal, godless college with too much sex - Hardly any sex

Harvard is the most prestigious school in the world. Harvard students are smart, nerdy, and or socially awkward.

I suppose some stereotypes about Harvard are that Harvard is hard and that Harvard students are rich snobs.