Lawrence, KS
Haskell Indian Nations University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Haskell Indian Nations University

My school a medium sized school with only have roughly 1300 people. I

My school a medium sized school with only have roughly 1300 people. I

The advice that I would give myself is to not let anythting destroy my passion for learning. I had a very rough senior year. My two nephews came to live with us the summer before. It was one stressful year. I was so close to just staying home and getting a job and help take care of my nephews. But I decided that my future was too bright to let myself do that to myself. I just need the help in acheiving that goal.

The best thing I consider the best about my school is the fact that its small. The reason being is because it gives the teachers a chance to have a one on one opportunity to help the student learn more.

Coming to Haskell is definately an extreme adventure!

Coming to Haskell is definately an extreme adventure!

Sarah please choose your friends carefull you never know who is going to be true and honest. Yes, beer is delicious but please wait to experience all of the flavors until your junior year. Please talk to professors if you are struggling with the course or life in general they will work with you more than you think. There really isn't a stupid question who cares what other kids think this is your life not theirs. Yes daydreaming of the boy that sits next to you in Algebra is great but it will get you a C so stay focused on that A. Drinking too much although fun will either lead to throwing up, missing class or the dreadful feeling of regret so do it in moderation. I wish I would have has this knowledge my freshman year, but I do love the person I am so maybe all my mistakes have made me the creative and inspired person that I am.

A student that isn't racially biased or culturally insensitive should attend Haskell.

• $480

Haskell Indian Nations University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.