Haskell Indian Nations University

« See more reviews of Haskell Indian Nations University

My classmates at Haskell,based on my observations, act friendly towards each other and engage in stimulating conversation. They are willing to accept others into the groups. However, it will require initiation on your own part to go up and talk to them. After that part is done, then you may find out more information about the people, and possibly, someone you are interested in.

My classmates are just like me and i can relate to them all because we all have at least one thing in common with eachother.

They are amazing because we all come together as a community and we all have at least one thing in common: Heritage.

All the students are members of federally recognized tribes of American Indians and Alaskan Natives. A student that does not know about their tribe's history would definitely feel out of place for a while, but there are a lot of learning experiences that take place on school grounds that would give way for new knowledge.

We are all Native American. Haskell is a native american University for the federally recognized tribes of America