Hastings, MN
Hastings Beauty School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hastings Beauty School

Joan

It is an online college with a lot to offer it's student population. They work with you and have people available to assist you at all times. The professors are professional and understanding, and I am very happy with my experiances thus far.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I do now about college life and how hard the transition can be, I would have quite a bit to say. First I would tell my former self to really focus and know what it is I want to achieve in my life. I would also tell myself to be dedicated and to not accept failure. I am there to earn a degree and an education that I want and am passionate about. In doing so I should be passionate about my studies. Finally I would make sure to tell myself to focus and to not make choices that would impact my ability to finish school in a timely manner. College is much easier when you do not have as much responsibility as you do as an adult and parent. My best advice would be "do it right the first time."

The worst thing I think there is about my school is that I miss the personal feel of a classroom setting. Being an adult student though who works full time, I do feel this is the best choice for me and for my career in the future.

• $0

Hastings Beauty School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.