Hastings College Top Questions

A person who doesn't mind having relaxing weekends and who doesn't like to be in a big city. Also one who likes small schools with small class sizes with laid back students and faculty.

I believe any type of person can excel at Hastings College. Everyone has the opportunity to become who they want to be without being judged by their peers. It feels great to be able to be different and have friends who will help you when you make mistakes I feel confident and respected.

Kira

Someone looking for small class size, and accessible professors.

Bailey

To attend Hastings College you need to be a hard worker and very active in your community. Service learning is very important to Hastings College. You have to be able to apply yourself outside of the classroom.

This school accomodates all types of students from those whom learn easier form lectures and reading, to those that learn from actual "hands on" training.

Elyse

People used to and happy in small towns and small settings should attend Hastings. The student population is only 1,180 and very often you do not see people walking around outside. Hastings College students should be satisfied with either a quiet life in college, or a party filled one. There is not much interaction between the socail groups based around activities such as music and athletics.