Hastings College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hastings College

Anthony

Hastings college is a private college located in Hastings, Nebraska, it’s a small town with not much to do within the town. Hastings college is a very friendly place we’re everyone is nice to everyone. The class sizes is very nice with about 12-15 students per class. Hastings College is very big into sorts it’s a lot of sports teams including soccer, Bowling, baseball, basketball, golf, volleyball, shotgun sports, etc. I recommend Hastings College for anyone and everyone because here at Hastings college everyone is welcome!

Shelby

I am currently a senior here at Hastings College and what I have come to find out is that if you are in an sport and you sign on to play for a team here, you will receive far more benefits compared to nonathletic students. As for facility wise, the only buildings that I would say that are better equip for students would be the Morrison-Reeves Science building, the Grey Center, and Fuhr Hall; but even stating that Fuhr Hall is equip is stretching it because members of any ensemble have to travel off campus to another building altogether because there is inadequate space.

Tyler

My overall opinion of Hastings College is that a majority of the professors really do care about my academic career and want to make sure that I am doing as good as I can be, not just in class, but also in life. However, it is still a business and the "Higher-Ups" in the administration really just want your money.

Jacob

I am going to be heading their in the fall of 2019. I am looking forward to the small town culture and investing myself into the community. I feel if I want to be successful at Hastings I will have to make a name for myself through academics and sports. This goal of mine to make the most out of the money I will be spending is my goal because college is suppose to be your last chance for fun before becoming a adult.

Benjamin

I have not takin any classes yet at Hastings but when I went there for my college visits and new student days the faculty and staff were all very friendly and would bend over backwards to help me or any other future student. The faculty and staff was what pushed me to pick Hastings as the college I wanted to go too.

Tiersa Ann

Hastings is a college that has a friendly environment and lets people in. There are always people and professors open to talk to you, help you or just to be there for you. I love the college even more since I have been here for the past year. The campus president is always open and welcoming to learn your story and help you out

Taren

Hastings college is good for students who love to get involved whether that be in sports or other activities. They also have event on the weekends and on later night that get the students involved in the community and on campus. They class are great and the block schedule makes it easier for students to focus on a couple class instead of a to of classes. Overall Hastings may be a small little college in the middle of no where but f it’s the right fit for you, you will call it home.

I really like Hastings College. I feel like it is the best fit for me and it could be the right fit for a lot of other people too. They really roll out the red carpet when you visit the school. When you get to the school at a student they really encourage you to do everything that you want to do. All of the professors are welcoming and helpful in adjusting you to college life too.

Anna

It is wonderful place to meet new people and find yourself as a person. There are many great opportunities to get involved in things or meet new people. The first year committee does an outstanding job of creating many activities for freshman to do to feel like Hastings College is home. The only thing I wish were better was the air conditioning in the rooms and the food.