Hawaii Pacific University Top Questions

Cretian

My classmates are very friendly and helpful.

Carolina

Very multicultural, there are people from all over the world and they all speak different languages.

"Ohana" means family in hawaiian and that is the best I can help envision my classmates.

My classmates are diverse, it is impossible to desribe all the personality and ethnic types in one sentence; my classmates are from all over the world and all walks of life.

Vasil

They were a mixture of different people that were collected from many international countries.

My classmates are the most diverse set of students you will ever meet. HPU students are from different ethnic backgrounds as well as from all parts of the world. Just about everyone is friendly and always willing to give a helping hand, all you have to do is ask. There really are no trouble makers in this set of students. All classmates will make you feel at home.

Lori-Ann

My online classmates, who come from a diversity of many cultures and career dreams, are very supportive, have wonderful netettiquette and great source of information.

People who are earnest to learn.

Tierra

My classmates here at HPU are from all over the world and are very studious people that love Hawaii.

My classmates are uplifting and inspirational people and will always be there when I need help.

Everyone wants to succeed and we have lots of study groups to help each other out. Everyone is friendly and the classrooms are great for learning.

My classmates are culturally diverse, which makes for great discussions.

Chaleesa

My classmates are friendly, cooperative and willing to try anything new.

keith

The condition of collegues is mostly comprised of middle aged people who find the need to do something with their life.

do what you have to to get the grade you want

the students are okay