Hawaii Pacific University

« See more reviews of Hawaii Pacific University

My classmates are the most diverse set of students you will ever meet. HPU students are from different ethnic backgrounds as well as from all parts of the world. Just about everyone is friendly and always willing to give a helping hand, all you have to do is ask. There really are no trouble makers in this set of students. All classmates will make you feel at home.

My classmates are diverse, it is impossible to desribe all the personality and ethnic types in one sentence; my classmates are from all over the world and all walks of life.

My online classmates, who come from a diversity of many cultures and career dreams, are very supportive, have wonderful netettiquette and great source of information.

Everyone wants to succeed and we have lots of study groups to help each other out. Everyone is friendly and the classrooms are great for learning.

The condition of collegues is mostly comprised of middle aged people who find the need to do something with their life.

Very multicultural, there are people from all over the world and they all speak different languages.

My classmates here at HPU are from all over the world and are very studious people that love Hawaii.

My classmates are uplifting and inspirational people and will always be there when I need help.

They were a mixture of different people that were collected from many international countries.

"Ohana" means family in hawaiian and that is the best I can help envision my classmates.