Clyde, NC
Haywood Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Haywood Community College

Philenia

I enjoy attending Haywood Community College. The teacher's are willing to help and seem to be very knowledgeable about their subjects. The campus is always clean and well maintained. The student body is made up of an eclectic group of people so there is usually someone you can relate to during discussions.

Nicholas

It's really just your average community college, nothing more, nothing less. It's very cheap and very accessible, which definitely helps. The professors are very friendly and knowledgeable on their subjects, though not as much as university professors for the latter. My only complaint is that there is only public-school food served here, with a food truck coming in once a month, so food options are limited if you have less than 30 minutes for a lunch break.

Claire

A beautiful campus located in the hills of Western North Carolina. I have never met Am intstructor who did not care about There students and help them learn the information needed to succeed. If you attend classes at HCC you can gaurentee to be treated with fairness and given suppport and encouragement to suceed in the future.

Olivia

I not only feel safe, but know I am getting a great amount of education. The professors are always helpful and want us to learn as well. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting a 2 year degree or looking for someway to have a good start on education.

Over all I really enjoyed my time at HCC. The staff and faculty were always friendly and ready to help. I had some great teachers who helped me to better understand some topics that I have had a lot of trouble with. the students have all been nice and I have had some great times doing class projects with them.

Patrick

Patrick, Deadlines are very important and in order to take advantage of application processes and scholarships you have to do things in advance. Research the ?44 core? that you can get from Community Colleges and it will transfer as a liberal arts package to universities. This will significantly lower the cost of college and will allow for you to get a better learning experience because it eliminates the large classroom size. I would not waste anytime, but rather take classes constantly even over the summer time. Online classes will help you in taking more classes at a more convenient time for you. By taking advantage of classes early you will have a lighter load if need be in the later part of your college experience. Remember that college is about the experiences you obtain while you?re attending school and not just the classes themselves. Volunteering and getting to know professionals in the field you are interested in can greatly benefit you in the future. Lastly do not get caught up in any crazy parties and foolish things. Keep professional and set goals for yourself! Good Luck!

The best thing about my school is the atmosphere. The faculty is always ready to help everyone with their needs. The Professors are highly trained and experienced in their fields of expertise. It is very comforting to know that you will be helped and acknowledged when you need advice. Their is a high level of professionalism and friendly attitude among all the college staff.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the lack of classroom space and group transportation. There seems to be a problem with classrooms and specific departments who need the classrooms for labs. The school could use better group transportation for the students, especially the Natural Resources students who drive long distances to the fields. Better can be new vans that are not broken down and more vans so all the students are not crunched together.

Haywood Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.