Haywood Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Haywood Community College

Over all I really enjoyed my time at HCC. The staff and faculty were always friendly and ready to help. I had some great teachers who helped me to better understand some topics that I have had a lot of trouble with. the students have all been nice and I have had some great times doing class projects with them.

Olivia

I not only feel safe, but know I am getting a great amount of education. The professors are always helpful and want us to learn as well. I would recommend this school to anyone wanting a 2 year degree or looking for someway to have a good start on education.

Nicholas

It's really just your average community college, nothing more, nothing less. It's very cheap and very accessible, which definitely helps. The professors are very friendly and knowledgeable on their subjects, though not as much as university professors for the latter. My only complaint is that there is only public-school food served here, with a food truck coming in once a month, so food options are limited if you have less than 30 minutes for a lunch break.

Claire

A beautiful campus located in the hills of Western North Carolina. I have never met Am intstructor who did not care about There students and help them learn the information needed to succeed. If you attend classes at HCC you can gaurentee to be treated with fairness and given suppport and encouragement to suceed in the future.

Philenia

I enjoy attending Haywood Community College. The teacher's are willing to help and seem to be very knowledgeable about their subjects. The campus is always clean and well maintained. The student body is made up of an eclectic group of people so there is usually someone you can relate to during discussions.