Hazard Community and Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hazard Community and Technical College

Laura

Hazard Community and Technical College is great college and my professors are always on time and are willing to help us learn. I feel very safe at the college and I have learned a lot. Hazard Community and Technical College gave me a wonderful first year experience of college.

Madison

I believe that this is a very friendly, personable school that is affordable and easily accessible to those in search of higher education. The professors are always willing to go the extra mile in order to make sure that each and every student successfully meets their goals of higher education.

Whitney

It is a great college and can’t wait to start going there. The advisor are always there to help you you need any help. It was for pled with a lot of great and friendly people on campus and they was so helpful. I felt very safe when I was there on the campus.

Jacquetta

I love how the advisors and people who work there are always willing to lend a helping hand. Whenever I have a question they answer back immediately, and I love how they take their time to make sure the information they give you is correct. They are adding career opportunities everyday, and bringing more chances for people who didn’t think it was possible.

Tomi

Hazard Community and Technical College has given me the opportunity to return back to school. Without the support of the staff and ability to take online classes, I could have never have came back to school as a single mother of two children. Every step has been made easier and made me feel confident that I could finish my program.