Roseville, CA
Heald College-Roseville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Heald College-Roseville

Jaime

A caring environment with staff and professors that want me to succeed; I feel very conformable at Heald College.

If I was able to go back in time and give myself advice about the future I would let myself know about classes I should have token in high school, educating myself more in scholarships, and doing a sport in high school. With that opportunity and advice I would be able to help myself with college and the financial aspect of college. I did not consider scholarships because I assumed that Sierra College would not be that expensive. I just thought of going to Sierra and never considered another college, being enrolled at Heald now is great. Yet not doing scholarships was the ruin of me; having to take out students loans worries me. So if I had the opportunity to go back in time and give myself advice I would tell myself to do more scholarships.

Anyone who has a need for an environment that had small class sizes, great professors, and wants hands-on experience.

Lucy

My classmates are very motivated and passionate about the program they are attending at Heald.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, there are three pieces of advice I would give myself. Advice number one is to not going shopping every weekend and save that money for college. I say that because I have so much clothes now and I have nowhere to where it to because college has been so expensive that I dont have any money to go out to clubs, for a nice dinner or a vacation. Advice number two would be to take more advanced classes because it would have helped me a lot in applying for scholarships. When I was writing my essays for scholarships I didnt have much to put because I felt like I didnt take any advance classes and it made me feel like I wouldn't be able to get the scholarship so I just didnt turn in my papers. Advice number three is to always keep up your G.P.A. because it will follow you throught your college life. My first year of high school I had a really awesome G.P.A. but as the classes got more challenging my G.P.A dropped.

The teachers are what I consider the best thing about Heald. I say that because they are very focused on each and everyone of their students. They ask if we are getting the material and only if one person doesnt, they will go through it again until they understand it. No one in class has to leave without not understanding the material. They are very open and have fun when teaching class, so the whole class has fun too! I enjoy being in all of my classes and the teachers are a really big reason why I enjoy it.

Heald College-Roseville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.