San Francisco, CA
Heald College-San Francisco

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Heald College-San Francisco

Khalilah

My classmates at Heald are serious, focused, friendly, team players, and wants to help all of us graduate.

The staff at Heald is dedicated in making you succeed in your education. If you can not find a baby sitter, the student advisor's will alternate watching your child while you are in class. If you don't have bus fare to get to school, a staff member or student will come and pick you up to make sure you get to class. If you need business attire to wear to class, there is a closet on the 4th fl. at Heald and you can pick up to 4 outfits. Heald will help you always.

I would advise myself to stay focuced on my educational goal and don't let ANYTHING stop you. Of course, life happens. For example, I am a single mother of two. My youngest child (6 years old) is severly developmentally delayed, autistic, and suffers from severe epilepsy. I've stopped crying about it and decided to start my own business helping moms like me. I would advise myself to make sure I have support from my family and friends because you are going to need it. You have to be able to decide for yourself when it is the right time for you to transition in to college, and as far as college life goes, it's whatever you make it to be for yourself. It can be either good or bad. If you have a goal and you are dead set on success then college life will be awesome for you. If you are going to college with no clue of what you want out of it, just going to school just to have something to do, then college life will probably be bad. Life is what YOU make it and education is power.

Danitra

My school has a smaller number of students, so that they"ll be able to work with any stundent that needs one on one help.

I would give myself advice on making it to school on time everyday, so that I would've been more educated!

I feel that a person who has a good mind set, and wants better positive things out of life should attend college.

Heald College-San Francisco administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.