Conway, AR

Hendrix College

« See more reviews of Hendrix College

The academics at Hendrix are higher than at other colleges, especially public schools. If you aren't willing to spend extra time on studying and writing essays, than a less academically challenging college might be a better idea. This is true especially if you have trouble taking tests. There are many forms of help with academics at Hendrix, including free tutoring and the professors are very helpful, but it is very demanding and takes a lot of time each week.

I would say that a really conservative person should not attend this school. Neither should a person that is uncomfortable in a small community based learning atmosphere. This is a residential college, and if a person does not want to be a part of a community or a campus as they recieve their education, this is most likely not the place for them.

The type of person that should not attend this school is one who is not motivated to perform well in all aspects of academia or one who does not have a persistent work ethic.

Extremely conservative people will be accepted, but will also be among the minority at Hendrix.

close-minded, academically unmotivated, antisocial

frat boys