Henry Ford College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Henry Ford College

I think that Henry Ford College has great opportunities. The teachers are not very good sometimes, especially within the nursing program which can be frustrating. However, the financial aid office and advising are wonderful and very helpful. Most of the classes are very well designed.

I think Henry Ford is a great college with the current situation. They took a while to figure out what they plan to do, but they figured it out and were very welcoming to questions. The teachers I've had are amazing so far. The database for the classes is easily manageable and navigational. Nice teachers, great staff, good atmosphere.

Faten

Not the best college. Honestly. But the professors are super nice and amazing, at least the ones I took. The staff in the welcome center are horrible, and it takes so long to get one thing done. They always mess up everything and all files especially regarding fafsa. My experience with applying for fafsa with them is just horrible. But the professors are amazing!!

Latifa

I love my school because it is an extremely diverse community. I am not on campus much except for learning purposes, but their staff is overall amazing and great people to be around. Most teachers are helpful and available whenever you need them. Love it here!!

Jasmine

henry ford community college is a campus that I love to be at. You meet great people and professors that are willing to help. The college cafeteria has great food cooked by the culinary students. You will find many different cultures of people on campus, they are really great people to be around.

siara

Having just completed my freshmen year at Henry Ford Community College, I would have to say that the professors, staff, and students are hard-working individuals who care about how this college is represented. The atmosphere is welcoming, warm, and diverse.

Wafee

Since this is my second semester at HFC, i feel like it is a good college that gives you the footing on education through the help of the staff and buildings. And they inform and encourage you to join the clubs and other programs they have. I don't have time to join anything so i mostly am studying in the library. Overall i feel like HFC was the right choice for me.

Destiny

Yelena

Henry Ford Community College (HFCC) is a great alternative for an expensive University. The best part about HFCC is that most of the credits from associate's degree programs will transfer to nearby Universities. If you are struggling to budget for high-tuition rates and housing, HFCC will be the perfect stepping stone for your college career.

Lara

It is a grat school yo attend. All the staff are cooperative including students and proffessors

Jocelyn

I really like this school, and mostly because its a small college. It's easy to get to know that college and they have a lot of help to hope you out.

Aref

Overall Henry Ford College is a great start for beginners, yes the restaurant may not be worth it, but its a fun and exciting to study there, I loved every moment I spent there, I love the professors, and students, very friendly people overall, and its worth every penny you spend there.

ShiAnne

My overall opinion of Henry Ford Community College is very good. The campus is very safe and easy to get around, professors are extremely helpful and are there for you, students are all very nice and welcoming. I recommend this college to all of my friends.

emilia

The teachers are amazing. They help empower their students and want them to succeed. The diverse environment is so special. Everyone gets along and is welcoming. There are plenty of clubs and organizations to get involved in. The campus is easy to navigate and very safe.

Alicia

It's a great school that's meant for anyone. Whether you're a new high school graduate or a parent who wants to go back to school to change their life or just learn new things this school is affordable and the class hours are convenient. It's small and personal so you don't feel so overwhelmed

Durshara

I think it a pretty good two-year college that preps their student populous for four-year universities or even just for a certificate and/or associate's degree. With various programs and classes, it definitely helps students figure out exactly just what they want to do for their future careers and for their academic ones.

Vincent

There is no housing on the campus, seeing that it is a community college. However, it is close to stores and apartments, there are plenty of extracurricular activities, the professors can be a wild bag, and it can help you get a start on whichever career you are planning on going on.

Sophia

Henry Ford Community College is a great place to transition from high school to a four year university. Its great for the student just out of high school who may not know what they want to do yet, but can take general courses that will transfer to other universities. It is also a great way to save money by going to HFCC first before transferring to another four year university.

Mevlana

Henry Ford College is a great school. It a good building stone for people who wish to build their education. I really like how small of a school it is, especially the science classes. They are very intimate. I can appreciate how easily I can reach my teachers.

Rebecca

The college is a great stepping stone for Uni, but the graduation rate is low for the cost of credit hour. They want to compare themselves to other colleges' in the area and they aren't even close. The offices within the college don't communicate to each other, let alone the students. They aren't very helpful with people needing scholarships.

Eric

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Israa

Henry Ford College is a great opportunity for us "the students" to start our studying path and get involved of college's life. It has many majors that we can study and experience. Also, we have many opportunities to change our program and figure out the right path we like to get through in. We also can get helps by the advisers to guide us in our plans.

Sumaia

Henry Ford College is a great place to learn at. It is so safe and helpful for its students. There are great programs for students. Also, the professors are amazing and very helpful. The welcome center helps a lot with anything students struggle with. There are helpful advisors that help students with their academic goals and planning.

lamia

I've previously visited henry ford college a couple of times with my sister and from what witnessed, all of the students are very dedicated to their school work. it's pretty rare to encounter students who are willing to spend time outside of school hours unless it's required by working together with a project. I feel that this a great school for students who are not here to make friends or for students who may not be the best when it comes to socializing with others. I am an introverted person who really lacks the ability to communicate with others, so I was really worried that I might have to force myself to put an effort into making friends, but I was relieved to notice that many of the students who attend the school are also introverted and shy themselves which kind of got rid of some of the worries and anxiety of going to college and having to face new social challenges. I plan on applying to Henry Ford College in the near future, because of its safe and calm environment which puts me at ease and the affordable costs of attending the college.

Caitlin

I really enjoyed it. It was big enough where you didn't feel alone but not so big as to where I was having an anxiety attack every two seconds. It's beautiful and very friendly. A great plus was that everyone there had smiles on their faces and was quick to point the direction for where things were located at.

Nour

Henry Ford College used to be a community college; now, it is an official college that offers programs students could only dream were available a while ago. Current programs include courses that are offered online and for a more affordable price than your average universities; and someday, students might be able to choose and complete a wider variety of 4-year programs and/or careers. Overall, Henry Ford College is a progressing school and progress is always a good thing.

Eionna

I’m attending my first year this fall and so far the staff and facuatly seem very helpful and welcoming. I love how the campus is not too big or too small. I really like the variety of clubs they have and how the community is active in multiple fields. For example, giving back to the environment, volunteering, etc.

Christopher

I think it is a really good school. They have recruiters come all the time. They have groups and chat areas to speak with. It's a big campus. The students are really diligent, everyone comes into work and get the job done. You don't see fights or drama, you see people enjoying themselves.

Jonathon

I truly enjoy my experience here at Henry Ford College! I began my college career here about three years ago. I was so excited that i signed up for a full load of classes. To my surprise...college at 36 is totally different that of a 18-19 year old. I had to eventually drop two classes in order to complete the other two classes. While i was not taking classes i always felt that i left something behind and it was my pursuit of a degree. As i was growing up...i never really had a desire to pursue a degree. The reason why is that i knew so many people that went to college, graduated and was set to spend the next 10-15 years paying off college loans. That was never a goal of mine. So i got involved in community work. (Finally i found my passion) So that was my initial plan...to get a degree in Community Leadership. But after i failed to complete the first 4 classes...and took some time to think about my future...i decided to give college another shot. So i came down and registered and also changed my degree plan to Media and Telecommunications. Which i am so happy and excited about. The first few classes that i attended had me so ecstatic! I am currently taking Intro to Photography, which has allowed me to get into photography and hopefully monetize it. I am also taking Computer Information Systems which is helping me get back to the basics of computing. My favorite class as far as information...Intro to Telecommunications...which is breaking down the role of social media, newspapers and television.

Nadine

It's a decent school for people to attend to save money. I'll admit it's not the easiest to make friends there and good professors are hard to come by, but it's a college people usually transfer out of to universities after a couple of years. It's a helpful school to start out at.

ahlam

My overall opinion of Henry ford college is that it is a great school it is very fund able than most colleges and has a lot of opportunists that are very encouraging to apply for, I hope that when i enter this school that i will enjoy it and will have a great college experience.

Kuiyonna

Henry Ford College is a good place if you're considering transferring. They're very open to the idea and aren't bothered by it in the slightest. They also have tranfers to a lot of colleges if that's your choice. Class sizes are reasonable and teachers always available to talk to. A good college to start off with.