Kansas City, MO
Heritage College-Kansas City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Heritage College-Kansas City

Lamar

My classmates are determined and energetic individuals who are eager to set the world on fire with their newly acquired skills of Licensed Massage Therapists.

To Lamar: While sitting here admiring the cool breeze of the night, its fresh limber body, caressing me, like a passionate lover, I find my attention drawn to the violet hues of the sky. Silently, I wondered, could anything else be as beautiful and then the stars started to twinkle. Wordlessly, I thought, ?yes there is.? Bringing my palms to my face, I whispered a message within them before letting it go. ?To my past,? I ordered and like a shooting star it took flight. The message I sent myself, ?Lamar, don?t be afraid, to reach for the stars.?

The best thing about Heritage College is the helpful and courteous faculty staff. The first time I visited Heritage College I was really nervous, because I hadn't been in school for quite some time and unlike what I expected, for the staff to come across as commercially altered robots, who'd memorized their parts well, the staff was quite the opposite. From the receptionist, who was the perfect hostess, to visiting with the actual instructors for the Massage Therapy program the visit was truly inspiring. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Heritage ten, straight up.

• $0

Heritage College-Kansas City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.