Oklahoma City, OK
Heritage College-Oklahoma City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Heritage College-Oklahoma City

Olaitan

Although it is very expensive to attend, they are very dedicated to making sure you require what you need to take a step into your furture.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

How dedicated they are to make sure you pursue your career.

What are your classes like?

Very fast paced due to module courses.

Creating fairy tale themed pumpkins for the Children at the Children's Hospital. The project seemed to bring our individual classroom together and have more chemistry. Just the thought of the children's faces when the project where done was something that made me feel good inside.

Some are very laid back and are willing to learn and some think they are "know it all"and think they are better than you

They go by modules, and it is very fast paced.

Lynda

Heritage gets right to the heart of whatever you are enrolled in and studying. Classes are on task and hands on right from the beginning and the instructors are people who have worked in the fields of study so their expertise shines in their teaching.

Lynda, I have to say, I know how hard the recent past has been for you in high school. I know you struggled, but I also know that you are smart and you have goals that you would like to reach and a plan for your life. I understand that college is a scary prospect for you and that moving away from home is not what you want to do. I am here to tell you that that may not be what you need to do! There are wonderful programs and schools right here at home. I know how much you love working with animals and how much you would truly love to do the job that I do now, early enough in life to really obtain amazing skills and experience. If I had gotten up and just gone forward with school when I was younger, oh the things I could have done!! But I am doing that now. It took me a long time and a hard life to get to a point where I could be confident enough to jump in. Take the leap, you won't regret it, I promise!

Anyone who is not serious about working hard to accomplish their goal, or has a difficult time putting time and effort into being a hands on part of their own education.

Crystal

They are willing to take the time to help you if you don't understand something.

I am wanting to get into Heritage, but I think the unique thing about it is that they are very hands on and they always willing to give up their time to help you out when you need it.

I would tell myself that you need to get better grades in High School and start college as soon as you could, cause if that was the case I would be done with college and would of had a better career along time ago.

• $0

Heritage College-Oklahoma City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.