Heritage University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Heritage University

Jocelyn

I think it's a great school. Due to COVID-19, I have not been able to attend in person classes yet. However, I have been able to experience some great zoom calls with my instructors and classmates. This isn't how I thought my first year at college would go but I'm glad it's going as well as it is.

Alexander

Heritage is a great University and the professor are there for you and want to see you succeed in your college career and post college. The course size are small but has great benefits you have more professor to student interaction. I would recommend this university for anyone who is looking to improve your life through education.

Ulyses

Great school

Kaitlin

They staff is very supportive of the students and always willing to help. The facilities are nice in some buildings, not so much in others. They are very supportive and inclusive of diversity. They offer evening classes for those who are working students. It's a great school over all!

Cecilia

Heritage University is a small campus. The students mostly just come to class and leave right after because there is nothing to do around here, we are literally in the middle of no where. Something I really like about Heritage is that the staff/professors are always willing to help to ensure the success of the students attending.

Sonia

I rated it a 4 star because there is barely anything to do right after class, some students just go to class and go straight home because their is barely anything to do. But overall, Heritage University is a great school to be in! I would recommend this school to everyone because the professors and students there are really helpful and overall really welcoming. Also, when you need help on a material there is always a tutor that can help you understand the subject better. Lastly, the class size is great and the school is culturally great.

Briseida

Heritage is a overall I good college to attend. The classes are small, which allows you to have more one on one with teachers. The staff is very involved in our school academics. We have places like the ASC and Writing center that helps us with our academic needs , such as studying, writing skills and much more. The environment is very friendly, it feels more that just a university it feels like a home.

breezie

heritage university is a not only to learn. when you enroll in this school you gain a family. the classes are small so you wont get lost in the crowed. the professors are so nice and understanding. the most important thing in this school is accepting everyone.

Almarosa

Heritage University is a great place. The class sizes are small which is perfect because it gives you more time with the instructor. The instructors are very caring and want you to succeed. Classes are set up in such a convenient way that you have to try really hard in order to fail. Heritage University truly wants the students to succeed.

Overall this University is a good alternative if you want to stay close to home, this University is also a good way to start off your education. Heritage is overall a small campus meaning everyone knows each other, even if it's just by face. The classrooms are relatively small, this is great for one on one with your professor. However, if you're a big sports person I recommend going elsewhere, this college doesn't have any sports teams.

Areli

Heritage University is a great school to attend it really hits close to home! There is so much encouragement to get involved especially with all the clubs and organizations thought campus! The communication with professors is strong and they are likely to be there for you and help you succeed.