Herkimer County Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Herkimer County Community College

Kristina

I really learned a lot up at Herkimer. The big plus I had with the college is that there is plenty of parking. The campus is pretty spacious so there are plenty of things to do in your free time. There is also a mall pretty close by where you could go shopping. Teachers normally have regular office hours, and are available to talk via email/phone.

Meysar

Because of its environment, I strongly agree Herkimer County Community College to being a school of focus. A surrounding where little to no distraction to be found. Also, fully supportive staff members. Helping the students such as myself excel in school and sports. Herkimer County Community College, in my opinion, is nowhere else I would be happy rather than here.

Honestly, Herkimer County Community College was one of the worst colleges I have been to in my academic career. Every one was rude and self centered thinking that they were better then everyone else. The teachers were condescending and rude and when you asked a question, they didn't;t give you a clear answer. You're up on a hill, granted it is very beautiful but you're isolated. I did not feel safe there at all. The housing was a joke. All they did was put you in with any other person. They didn't even look at your questionnaire. The facilities were okay.

Hope

My experience at Herkimer has been Great! As a returning adult student I have been welcomed and supported by faculty, staff and students alike. The college has a lot to offer off campus and on campus students if you look for it. It has been a terrific experience returning to higher education.

I find that Herkimer is excellent in that all the teachers and staff truly are there to help the students. They are all very personable and are always willing to go out of there way to help students. Being that it is a smaller campus, students are supported more personally.