Atlanta, GA
Herzing University-Atlanta

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Herzing University-Atlanta

Kendra

The best decision I ever made for my future!

The best decision I ever made for my future!

Vincent

When I first start Herzing University I was a little nervous because it would have been the first time that I am taking online classes. With online classes I will have to some times teach myself. But with the help from the professors I am able to adjust and learn more than I thought I would. I would like to the Herzing University for taking there time with me and helping me with everything. I would highly recommend people to attend this school.

Gisselle

The classes are smaller than your typical University. The staff members, Directors and Financial Aid members assist you promptly, are caring, and create a bond with you so that you can easily come to them with questions, concerns or any information you want to attain. It is centrally located where everything you need are close, including banks, food, or even if you want to walk around. Although the program may be a short one, it is accredited and has great potentials for the workforce. It is super clean and looks great inside and out.

The most important advise I would give myself would be, to reach for my dreams, no matter how high they seem. Concentrate more on my general high school studies, so that I can have more scholarship possibilities. Be more dedicated in school, and work harder than I did. Take high school more seriously, and every moment counts, especially memories that will live a life time. If there are college nights, college tours and college information that is being provided, attend them without excuses, gain full knowledge, so that I may decide on what I want to become and study. Every opportunity there is to gain knowledge of different schools and degrees they offer, take full advantage to complete my program of interest in a timely fashion. This will definitely assist me with my degree of interest, jump into the field of study which I pursue, and start working and giving all my knowledge and assistance to the best of my abilities. If there were mentors who suggested good advise, I would take it and run with it, and definitely make good use. Once admitted into college, definitely know that life will be different, new friends , concentrated studies and new adventures.

When I tell my family and friends about my school, I let them know that I will be able to feel open and interact more in my classes, since the classes are small and family oriented. I brag about out how in less than 2 years I will have my degree I have been wanting so very much. I am excited and cannot wait for my core courses which I am looking forward to.

Shaquana

My classmates are realistic, funny, compentent,intelligent, wanting to succed and focus on their goals.

I would tell myself to know exactly what i need to get accomplish so that i am not stuck with extra elective classes. I would tell myself this because that is more money of of pocket for college. I would also tell myself to get better grades as a high school senior so that my options for different college such as medical school would be an option for me whe i get right out of high school. i would also tell myself to apply for multiple scholarships and grants and volunteer so that it opens more doors for me in college. I would also tell myself to join a medical academy so that when i graduate as senior i can go straight to medical school. Last but not least, i would tell myself to apply for FAFSA early so that i am to recieve so type or form of Aid. This would be all the advice i would give myself if i could go back.

A person whom is too laid back because the school is a fast- paced school. If you are not looking to get right into a career-focused job or you want the regular college lifestyle withs grad parties, the this is not the right school for you. This school is built on a diverse background with multicultural of people with different situations. Therefore if you are a traditional college student, or a track star, football player or anything athletic then, this would not be the school i would reccomed you go to.

Sean

Herzing University is an oustanding college.

Herzing University is an oustanding college.

I would tell myself that the work in high school is preparing you for college and that the work in college gets more challenging but as long as I keep studying and doing my work and turning my assignments in on time I can make it through college.

The best thing about my school are the teachers , because they make sure that you understand the work and they are willing to stay after class to give you extra help when you need it.

Andrea

Herzing University is best known for their legal department.

Herzing University is best known for their legal department.

I would encourage myself to always strive for the best and to maintain focused. I allowed myself to lose all confidence and I also forgot the importance of a good education when I was in high school. Now, as an adult, I know how important secondary education is.

I feel that financial aide could be a little more helpful and expeditious when dealing with student finances.

Herzing University-Atlanta administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.