Herzing University-Atlanta Top Questions

Gisselle

The most important advise I would give myself would be, to reach for my dreams, no matter how high they seem. Concentrate more on my general high school studies, so that I can have more scholarship possibilities. Be more dedicated in school, and work harder than I did. Take high school more seriously, and every moment counts, especially memories that will live a life time. If there are college nights, college tours and college information that is being provided, attend them without excuses, gain full knowledge, so that I may decide on what I want to become and study. Every opportunity there is to gain knowledge of different schools and degrees they offer, take full advantage to complete my program of interest in a timely fashion. This will definitely assist me with my degree of interest, jump into the field of study which I pursue, and start working and giving all my knowledge and assistance to the best of my abilities. If there were mentors who suggested good advise, I would take it and run with it, and definitely make good use. Once admitted into college, definitely know that life will be different, new friends , concentrated studies and new adventures.

Shaquana

I would tell myself to know exactly what i need to get accomplish so that i am not stuck with extra elective classes. I would tell myself this because that is more money of of pocket for college. I would also tell myself to get better grades as a high school senior so that my options for different college such as medical school would be an option for me whe i get right out of high school. i would also tell myself to apply for multiple scholarships and grants and volunteer so that it opens more doors for me in college. I would also tell myself to join a medical academy so that when i graduate as senior i can go straight to medical school. Last but not least, i would tell myself to apply for FAFSA early so that i am to recieve so type or form of Aid. This would be all the advice i would give myself if i could go back.

I would tell myself that the work in high school is preparing you for college and that the work in college gets more challenging but as long as I keep studying and doing my work and turning my assignments in on time I can make it through college.

I would encourage myself to always strive for the best and to maintain focused. I allowed myself to lose all confidence and I also forgot the importance of a good education when I was in high school. Now, as an adult, I know how important secondary education is.