Kenosha, WI
Herzing University-Kenosha

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Herzing University-Kenosha

Lizbeth

Overall, I really like this school, everyone is helpful and makes sure you fully understand the topic. Advisors and instructors are available most of the time, if not email is also a good way to communicate. There's always events going on and groups that can be joined.

Latesha

I love the people at herzing university. Everyone is so helpful and understanding. I’m so proud to be apart of he this school. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a good quality education. My friend graduated with her BSN and she like the school very much. Love it!!

Savana

I absolutely love this college, it is most definitely the college for me. It is a place I feel safe in, and I also can always ask for help. I absolutely love the environment I'm in and everyone is extremely friendly, supportive and focused on your individual goals.

Herzing University-Kenosha administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.