Herzing University-Minneapolis Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Herzing University-Minneapolis

Christine

Herzing University staff is very professional and welling to help anyone reach their educational goals. Staff reach out to their students to provide feedback and suggestions and to me that is a great feeling that someone is in my corner to help me reach my degree goal.

sarah

I am so happy I chose Herzing to continue my education. Everyone is welcoming and make feel like they care about you. They make you feel like you can accomplish anything and that it is possible. I dislike school my whole life but as I got older and had children I felt like I needed a better education in order to have the career I want. I started Herzing this summer and I absolutely love it. From the first time I talk to an advisor, I felt welcome and felt like I could talk to them about anything. The way Herzing treats there students prior to being a student and during is just amazing. There are so encouraging with helping accomplish finishing your education so you can have the career you want. IF you haven't needed anything in awhile they send emails or contact their student just to make sure we are doing fine and don't need help with anything. I'm definitely grateful I found Herzing.