Winter Park, FL
Herzing University-Winter Park

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Herzing University-Winter Park

Jaii

Awesome need more recreational activities great staff and professors

Awesome need more recreational activities great staff and professors

Nelinda

My sugguestion is there are alot time for you to have fun, right now it's time to study, finish your program and move on to adulthood. Wait on having sex until you are mental and emotionally ready for it and all that comes with it. Take time on working on yourself, be a little selfish and do this for you. No one is able to steal your knowledge away from you. Invest in yourself and be determind to do your best. I have faith in you.

How hard the nursing program is there. It is an accerated program the terms are 7 weeks long and the last week is finals, so it can get challanging really fast there.

I would have to say the lack of quiet study areas. They have some areas but some students decide to talk in those area, so you have to remind them to be quiet. I would like to see more areas added like a study hall.

Roni

If I could go back in time and give myself some pointers, I would make sure that I knew that there is plenty of time ahead of me. When I was a senior I felt like I needed to make all the decisions at once. I wanted to get the best school, go away, live the college life, and ultimately spend tons of money as a consequence. I think the programs offered at 2-year schools are a great footer for students working their way to further their education. When it is just you footing the bill, it's better to choose the smart option rather than the fun one. You'll have plenty of time to live the college life and be independent in years to come. I know it's a hard truth to face, but things get tough financially and you have to play it smart when it comes to why you are choosing a school. When you lay out your final options, make sure you know the exact reasons for liking each school. If it's just for a good time, reconsider your options.

The opportunities the school offeres when finding internships and job-hunting. The school also has lots of activities to stay active.

A goal driven person who works hard to maintain their grades. The student should be able to get along well with others since there is a lot of interactions between students.

Awilda

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior I would definitely have some helpful hints for success in college. Being a successful student takes a tremendous amount of dedication and determination. In order to successfully transition from high school to college, the student must have goals set. One doesn't need to know exactly what they want to be when "they grow up", but knowing that they want to obtain higher education is a start. Going to college means getting to know yourself for lots of people. This is the time where you truly become responsible for your future. The short terms goals you set, AND KEEP, will help mold you in to a better student as your education progresses. Believe in yourself and never be shy to ask for help. College is difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. I suggest that all new college students begin to network with classmates, study groups, tutors, and advisors.

The best thing about my school is that it follows an accelerated program. This type of program allows students to finish their degress in less time.

When I speak with prospective students about Herzing, I brag about the sense of comfort that I feel. I brag about the 1 on 1 time with my instructors, and all the friends I've made here.

Daylyn

I wish I would had known more about scholarships and would have taken more time to submit a lot more applications for it. I didn't understand financial aid as much as I know now. I'm glad with the choice of college and for starting college at 17 as soon as I had graduated from high school. I am where I am today because of my focus towards school.

A person who is serious about school and wants to have a career for themselves faster then their peers. A person who likes the one-on-one attention and family-like feeling. If you like to have good relationships with your instructors and faculty who care and don't think of you as just a number. For example, it's been a year and half since I graduated and when I went back to visit and request my transcripts everyone remembered me and asked me how my father's health was because they rememebered he had heart problems.

Availability of classes. At times I would have to be Part-time or take a class (elective) that I didn't want to take or having to do it online.

Jecoa

My classmates range from students recently graduated from high-school to older adults who want to get an education to start a career. Most students are very focused and motivated because Herzing is a school that provides a career focused education.

"You will never have the opportunity that you have now. Never again will you be on this cusp of childhood and adulthood; where you have the freedom to grow without restriction and such a unique dearth of responsibility. Take advantage of these few precious years, before your life is filled with distractions, worries, bills, mortgages, weddings and children." "You need to put serious thought and consideration - without any fear, self-doubt, or trepidation - into a career that can bring you success, fulfillment, and stability. Take care with this decision. Take some time to learn who you are, what movitates you, what fills you with satisfaction. But don't take too long - complacency is an ever present threat to your success." "Lastly, even though I've said this before; do not let yourself be hindered by any reservations or fear. The importance of this cannot be stressed enough. The greatest threat to your happiness and success is fear and doubt. Do not question your ability and resolve; you are capable of far more than you know. Find your direction and follow it faithfully."

I wish I had a better understanding of human anatomy and physiology. That is a prerequisite to the progam of study I am enrolled in, and having those prerequisites out of the way would allow me to finish my program sooner, as well as making me better prepared for my program.

Herzing University-Winter Park administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.