Hibbing Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hibbing Community College

Michelle

I love it there!! I feel empowered and like my instructors want to see me succeed!!!

Very well admistored community college you can find and do anything from joining a club's to sports. There is a very big variety of option and ways to learn. The hibbing community college is very welcoming and encourages learn in multiple of different ways. I would highly recommend HCC as a good starter college.

Noel

Beautiful campus, caring professors and staff that is always willing to help. One of the best CC's I've seen and been to. During the winter months it is nice to attend since all the classes are indoors, no need to freeze. The college is centrally located so it's easy to get to from anywhere in Hibbing.

Anabel

I love this college. I have only been going here for this current semester (Fall 2019) and it has been great. The professors make time to explain the information, and have keep regular office hours. They even get back to me on the weekends via email if I have a question. I not only learn at this college but I understand the information the professors want me to learn. Here they test me on how well I can apply my learned knowledge and that prepares me better for the real world. The school has been renewed and the facility is calm and welcoming. Their library staff is kind and helpful to struggling students. The campus itself feels safe, especially with the in training officers around. At first it took a bit for me to warm up to Hibbing but not I couldn't see myself leaving.