Saint Louis, MO
Hickey College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hickey College

Alicia

I love it, not all of the students are the best, but most of the instructors are great. We take classroom courses but all of them serve a purpose to the culinary field and that purpose is always explained. There is no on-campus housing but getting to school from housing is not a problem, as many of your neighbors have cars and are willing to take you to school. My biggest problem with the school is when they change your schedule, because they can be very last minute in informing you of any changes.

Riece

when i first walked into Hickey College i was thinking about how nice everyone is and how welcoming they are, and how its not a huge college... this is what i really liked plus they have a program that is 18 months long which you would think that " how can i become a real certified chef in 18 months, that just doesn't seam practical". But it is its not too much information to take in, its a reasonable amount, But trust me that you learn an incredible amount in just the first term. I love this school i'm in class CU17 and the chefs(instructors) are awesome they are available 24/7. Its fantastic and so much more helpful than just a professor in a huge class. The chefs are strict but teach you discipline, and most folks don't have enough of that, you may think that its too much but it really helps at your work place after two weeks of school you will be able to tell how your changing. On the first day the chefs will tell you how fast this year will go bye here and your sitting their thinking that it wont go bye fast but damn it flies buy because its not even like your in school its like hanging out with your friends, 6 hrs with them dosn't seem long. Guys and Girls if ya'll are thinking about coming here i highly recommend it, I promise that you wont regret it.

I have not actually started at this school yet, but from what I have gathered by the tour I took, everyone seems really nice. I get the impression that everyone there is a dedicated student and there to achieve the same thing I am out to achieve. I haven't even started and I'm already impressed and in love with the idea of Hickey College. It's going to be something I remember for a long time, and I just hope to make new friends and have new adventures.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself that college is not a joke. Not that I ever thought it was, but I never took it as serious as I do now. I've wasted a lot of time and money on classes that have nothing to do with anything I plan on doing with my life. I took a year off high school which I don't regret, it gave me the chance to understand that my passion is real, and didn't fade within months. I attended a community college for far too long and have no degree to show for it. I would tell myself to explore my options before I just start attending the cheapest school. I would tell myself that I deserve the best education, that I am smart enough to succeed. I would say that the going is tough, but I am a stubborn girl and I want what I want. I would encourage myself to reach for the stars.

I would say someone like me. Someone who is looking to make a difference in the world when it comes to animals. People who want to dedicate their life to helping the animals who need it. You have to have a passion for life's creatures. You have to be willing to give up a lot for the sake of helping. Dedicate hours upon hours to studying what needs to be learned. Those are the type of people who should look into this school.

Erinn

If I could go talk to myself my senior year I would tell myself don't wait one year to start college. Waiting that one year will end up being seven years. One of my biggest regrets of my life is not attending college sooner. Now I am starting at the bottom in my mid twentys instead of being close to finished.

I would have like to have known that the credits won't transfer to just any school.

People that attend Hickey College should be business oriented and be ready to treat it like a full time job.

Hickey College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.