Sacramento, CA
Anthem College-Sacramento

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Anthem College-Sacramento

Diana

I would tell myself that we shouldnt always go based of other peoples experiences because everyone is different. You should just follow your heart and not worry about what other people think. College isnt for everyone sometimes it takes a little more time to find out that college is the right thing for you and if it means going out into the work force first then you should do that. College isnt going to work out if your only doing it to please everyone else. You have to be the one to decide if college is for you. I would also tell myself that it is never too late to go to school and to never think that I need to rush and get school over with. School is not the only option. But in the end it is the best way to go.

I feel that the best thing about this school besides their avalibility is all the staff. They are all so warm and make you feel welcomed and comfortable from the first day that you walk in for your interview.

I would have to say the area. I feel that the location of the school isnt the best but i feel that the experience is worth it. I also feel that we shouldnt judge a school just by where the location is.

Daniel

High Tech is a modern environment full of positive energy.

High Tech is a modern environment full of positive energy.

You need to focus. You can't take on the world today; some day, but not today. Take all the possibilities and the knowledge that you can do almost anything you apply yourself to, roll it into a pill and swallow it with a glass of hope. This will give you the energy you need to continue without becoming such an obstacle in your way. Now that you have this focus and now that you aren't distracting yourself anymore, aim high. You've been looking for a target to point that arrow at and you just couldn't see it. I assure you it is there, and it is within hitting distance. You will see other things to aim at, but you only have one arrow and it will take time to find materials to make another. We're going to get to that goal just like we always knew we would, but we should do it sooner rather than latter. Today is the day, tomorrow is too far away.

I know I am getting a great education that will have me employed in the field soon.

Solace

It's unique in that it's a fast pased program, right to the point. They offer the program I want to take 4 times a day.

Dear Solace, You made it, you're graduating high school! I want to give you a little advice on your graduation day. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Slow down and figure out what you love to do. Find your support system. Start out by taking classes to figure out where your strengthes and weaknesses are. Work with a school counselor and don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions. Stay active in the things you enjoy like sports and drama. Find a club or sorority to join and make new friends. Keep up on your homework and don't fall behind. Keep your mind clear and focus on the end goal. I know with all of this great advice you will have a smooth transition from high school into college. Good luck!

I'm on the waiting list to get into the Surgery Tech. program. It's frustrating to wait.

Anthem College-Sacramento administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.