Highland, KS
Highland Community College-Highland

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Highland Community College-Highland

Luc

I really love the community I've found through Highland! I work two part-time jobs as well as having to do full-time school. The opportunity to do online classes has been a game changer for me. The teachers are open and receptive to feedback and are great resources!

Dominique

It's awesome, they have many classes for everyone. The professors are always available for the students. It is a public college located in Highland, Kansas. opular majors include Nursing Assistant, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Health Aides and Attendants.

Fatima

Highland Community College is a great school to attend. What I love about Highland is how affordable it is. That makes it stress-free and easier to focus on your courses. Another thing I love is how involved most of the professors are. They are always available if you need help or just someone to talk to. My overall experience has been wonderful and I will forever be grateful for Highland. They made school enjoyable for me and I definitely recommend!

Jordan

Highland Community College - Highland is a school that has a variety of scholarships that are always available for students such as athletic training scholarship, criminal justice scholarship and others. These scholarships cover a majority of your schools such as your tuition and books. By having these covered all you need to mainly worry about is the cost of housing, food and etc, Housing is decent, it's not fancy nor nice looking. It's good enough to live on. The housing has a kitchen, stove, refrigerator and other things. The town is small and boring. The only thing to do in Highland is to go to class, store or Wellness center or join academic clubs. The food is decent but the cafeteria has a lot of flies that fly around while I'm eating. If you're going planning to attend here make sure you have laundry money as it'll cost you $5.50 altogether if you're using two washers and two dryers as the dryers don't dry your clothes well so you to pay an extra $0.50 for your clothes to completely.

Why did you decide to go to this school?

I decided to attend here at Highland Community College-Highland because of the Athletic Training Scholarship. This scholarship covered half of my school and all I had to worry about was paying for my housing and having money to spend to purchase some items. The athletic training scholarship allows me to work with the athletic training department to gain knowledge on becoming a successful athletic trainer. Plus I get to work with nearly all the sports that Highland has to offer, primarily in football as I sometimes get to travel with the football team as they go compete at games.

A kind of person who should attend here would be someone who enjoys the small town life or someone who likes to socialize as the students on campus like to talk to everybody and gets to know one another.

The worst thing at my school is the lack of variety in drinks that are available for students to choose from and the lack of things to do in the community of Highland.

Erin

GREAT PLACE TO GO!

GREAT PLACE TO GO!

Ja'Chel

Highland Community College is a small College in the middle of nowhere. it is a college for you if you like 2o min trips to McDonald. the class sizes are super small. the teachers get to know you pretty well. Football Volleyball and basketball are top sports. if you like a small, lets get started, finish you general education classes Highland is for you.

Hunter

Highland Community College is a great choice. I loved having small campus and small class sizes. Highland's costs for tuition, books, and housing are greatly lower than an university. It was a great choice for me coming from a very small high school.

Kendra

I am currently in my first year at Highland Community College. I would give Highland a 4.5 star. It's in a very small town. There's a gas station and that's about it. The class sizes are fantastic. You know most the people in your classes. The teachers know you by name so you always have the help you are looking for. Overall, the school has a great environment and there are many clubs and opportunities. I would recommend Highland to anybody as their first secondary school. I love being a Scottie.

Kourtnee

Highland Community College is an excellent small-community college. Everyone is friendly and the staff/faculty are always willing to help you with anything. It is affordable and it offers many different academic opportunities, depending on your future plans.

The school is older so all the furnature is used and abused and it makes it hard to concentrate in a class when you sit in an uncomfortable chair at a folding table with a huge chunk taken out of it right where you rest your arm as you write. There is also a small area for students to study while they wait for classes with minimun out lets for laptops.

Jennifer, it's not as bad as you thought. Teachers arn't like what they were in high school, here they want you to suceed, they want to see you through. Here you can fail miserably or you can suceed gracefully. School isn't about having the highest GPA or the lowest, because remember, the person who went to law school who graduated with the highest GPA and the person who graduated with the lowest are BOTH LAWYERS. It's not about the titles you can gain, its about the experiances that go with them. You can fight your nature but it all comes full circle. College is never the wrong choice, get up, forget about all the money you think is a waste for application fees and do it, go to school experiance life and don't look back and wonder what if, I did, and I am starting over for the third time in my life, it's not as hard as one would think. Be Madonna reinvent yourself and find your path take out the loans and see the world, you only live once, remember life is precious.

The campus is an off campus site so it's unique in that all the classrooms are within 3 buildings it's very nice because you can get to all of your classes in 30 seconds or less.

Highland Community College-Highland administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.