Hamburg, NY

Hilbert College

« See more reviews of Hilbert College

Hilbert College is known for small class sizes and excellent education. I really enjoy having no more than 25 kids in a class. This helps the teachers be more intuitive with their students learning. To go along with this, Hilbert is also well known for being a top CJ/FS school. Therefore, I wanted to be sure I was picking a good school for Criminal Justice(CJ) and Forensic Science(FS).

My school is unique because the professors really care about our future. Although we are a small college the professors are able to work with every student individually to improve and encourage our academic behavior. Compared to every other college we aren't considered just a number in a class but a person who wants to be successful with the guidance of their professors and faculty.

Buffalo New York is pretty much a college town. There are a lot of colleges similar to Hilbert in that they are small, Christian and offer a four year liberal arts degree. I chose Hilbert because of the town, basketball and the basketball coach. The girl's basketball coach at my high school attended Hilbert and thought I would fit in.

I believe that Hilbert College is uniquebecause at most schools there are a vast number of students and professors sometimes only acknowledge them by number. At Hilbert, everyone knew everyone! The teachers would know the students by name and I can appreciate the fact that the classes weren't too large.

I like this school because the class rooms are small, and you have more one on one time with the teachers.