Hilbert College Top Questions

Jesse

Criminal or law student

Veronica

I think that someone who is determined, outgoing, fun, stays on top of things ans isnt going to skip class because they dont feel like going.

cashmere

The kind of person that should attend this school is an individual who is dedicated to their works and study. Furthermore the kind of person who comes to this school should not play around when it comes to work, because this is an expensive school to attend. Not having the right kind of attitude when coming to class and not doing the work is just a waste of time and money.

Jamie

If you want to attend Hilbert you should be outgoing and fun. The campus is small, and you should really know how to make your own fun and not expect the school to provide it for you. Be open to new ideas and original!

Andrew

Any student who is interested in staying close to home and is interested in a liberal arts education. I personally like the small campus feel and the individual attention I receive at Hilbert. I also play basketball for the college. This school is good for high school graduates but I think the school is also good for graduates who attend the graduate school on the weekeends. Even though Hilbert is small, they are able to fit classes around your schedule.

Rose

Someone who really wants a good Criminal Justice degree, or something in that field, should attend this college. This college is also good if you like or prefer smaller classrooms and campuses.

Jay

Anyone whom likes small classes with more personal attention from the professors.