Hamburg, NY

Hilbert College

« See more reviews of Hilbert College

The best thing about Hilbert College was the direct contact that was obtained from the professors within my field. I received one-on-one communication from not only my teachers but advisors, financial aid counselors, etc. Everyone was very helpful in every decision that I had to make academically. I also felt that the institution prepared me for the career world in that the courses we were taught dealt firsthand with the type of scenarios that would be encountered once we came into the workforce.

The size of the school (1300), allows there to be more personal contact between student and professors. At Hilbert you are not just a student nuber, but everyone knows each other. As a small community in a big city there is plenty to do to keep you busy around your class schedule. I would reccomend Hilbert COllege to anyone.

The best thing about my school is the hands on programs that are offered and the helpful people around the schhol. Everyone is so up-beat and positive that I am always in a good spirit stepping into those classrooms.

The small college atmosphere. The staff is so helpful, and understanding , willling to help you in any way they can. The students are also very friendly too

The best thing about my school is the small classes sizes and the friendly environment.

Has a lot of services avaible for people that need extra help

The Professor would be the best thing this school has.