Hilbert College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Hilbert College

Brittanie

Hilbert was a very interesting school when I visited. I hope that I get accepted.

Austin

It is a phenomenal school that I highly recommend to anyone I talk to who is interested in the field of criminal justice. The opportunities provided for the students here are endless and the faculty is unbelievably supportive. During my time at Hilbert, so far I've only had one bad professor and she was an interim that was a last minute decision. Otherwise, I've had an unbelievable experience so far and hope to continue it during the rest of my time here.

Dashanique

I love Hilbert, the class sizes are amazing, the students and professors are very helpful. I can get help anywhere and that is something some colleges cannot offer. Being on campus is much easier than off campus due to getting the extra help if easier.

Tanisha

Hilbert College is a safe and friendly environment. The professors have real life experience behind them so they know what they are talking about. The classes are all about getting you to learn and retain the information learned about in class because real life experience comes right after earning your bachelor's. The on-campus apartments are great. They're safe and fun, feels just like your own place.

Raymond

Its ok. Has room for improvement. There are issues with people most of all. And thw price to attend goes up the more students leave. If it was not my last year I would have left by now. Though the teachers are nice but some do not know to to teach correctly.