Hillsborough Community College

« See more reviews of Hillsborough Community College

Hillsborough Community College is a great transition from high school to college, which offers small classroom settings, familiar faces, professors who care about you and actually know your name, and easy choices of when a student wants to take their classes.

HCC is an awesome school that offers many oppurtunities to you, you leave there with an excelent education that some of the best instructors help you aquire.

It is a wonderful place to attend. The teachers are great and they take their time to make sure you know how to complete the assignments.

My school is an institution which prides itself on being both a learning friendly school as well as being student faculty interactive.

Hillsborough Community College is an outstanding college that helps us improve and succeed in areas we never thought we saw coming.

HCC is a good school for students who are just starting college its has small class size, and very good teachers.

Hillsborough Community College feels alot like high school except astronomically more expensive.

HCC is a medium sized campus that is great for full time employees to further their education.

Hcc is a friendly warm enviroment where u can ask anyone for help and very close to home.

A place where each indiviual gains the power in life, the power in life is knowledge.