Hillsborough Community College Top Questions

Sinead

The most frustrating thing about my school is the disorganization of some of the teachers that teach the online courses. Sometimes the courses aer all mixed up and they do not grade your work for a week at a time which is very upsetting because that is the only way we know what to do or how we are doing in the course.

Joshua

The parking. It can be difficult to find parking, but it is not impossible. Aside from that small inconvenience the school is great. It is clean, the classes are perfect size and everyone is there to help you. One other annoying problem: The website is not super effecient. You must stay on top of your e-mail, MYHCC account and continue monitoring for notices. It's easy to over look a notice from the school.

Anthony

The lack of advertising of most clubs offered at hcc. There are clubs that I've only seen or heard rumors of at HCC, however, I've seen little to no advertising of them. There is more than enough space on campus to advertise these clubs.

The most frustrating thing about my school would have to be the huge lines and the carelessness of the employees. There are many instances where i have wasted hours standing in line for things that should have already been taken care of. For example, last semester someone lost my high school transcripts. I not only had to go back to my high school, but also had to stand in a HUGE line at my school to give it to them again. I talked to a few friends and they had the same problem. They should have been more careful.

chesney

that you get alot of help and you can go as fast as you want

Krenisha

The most frustrating thing about my school is that I can't just go to it if I need help or have questions, because it is so far away from where I live.

Deanna

I am just starting back so I really can not answer this question. I do have to say getting registered and through the financial aid process should be a little smoother to complete. I had to make numerous visits to the college to make sure everything was complete.

Heidi

The most frustrating thing about my school is the service given by the student aid office. Generally students are not satisfied with the service they receive from this specific office.

Marisel

There are mostly a lot of work to be done. It can be frustrtrating at times, but I believe it helps us understand the concept of what we're studying. Also if you just try to be organized it wont be so frustrating. Besides form that I dont really find school that frustrating.

Adriana

I never felt frustrating in my college.

Antonio

Registration time.

Lissett

It is juggleing school plus a job on top of that, many times you are left with very limited spare time and becomes hard and stressfull but as long as you stay focused anything is possible.

Felicia

The most frustrating thing about my school is the Student Services service. They seem to not care very much. Their help consists of sending you to every other office in the building to get one simple answer or to complete one simple task. I have heard many horror stories and experienced the maze of offices to get to a final answer.

Daneatria

Filling out your financial aid form, and getting the staff to reason with you.