Hobart William Smith Colleges

« See more reviews of Hobart William Smith Colleges

Find a place where you fit in. Make sure you visit and can see yourself going to the school. Ask a lot of questions, not just to admissions tour guides, but also normal students walking around.

Pick a school that has the right undergrad program for you. Also consider the location. Do you really want to live 6 hours away from home? Think about it.

Simply put, you need to know not just what your interested in but what is an absoulte nescecity to your happiness in college.

Visit the school, attend a few classes while the school is in session and stay a weekend to experience the social life.

You need to absolutely love the college that you choose. It is the first step towards a successful college career.

Send your kid somewhere they will be happy! That way it will be easier to learn, and be academically successful.

Visit and stay over night in a dorm with other students. That way you can really see what its like there

visit colleges until you find somthing that feels right then go with it because you can always transfer

see what majors they offer and what the social scene is like ie what kids usually do for fun

Ask everything on your mind. Talk to students. Spend the night. Attend a class.