Hobart William Smith Colleges

« See more reviews of Hobart William Smith Colleges

getting the run around from the administration, the cost vs. value, and the geographic location in a dead town where we are the constant targets of the local police and there is nothing to do off campus execpt go to bars for 21+ (even the frats are technically on campus and operated by the school)

It's very politically apathetic, with a disdain toward liberal politics from the administration and many students. Desires to be more enviromentally minded, but had difficulty doing so. The students are all mostly of one type: white, rich, uncaring, and conservative.

How small it is. This leads to everyone being in everyone elses business. And the fact that it costs over $50,000 a year and they still nickle and dime students on everything.

The social scene can sometimes be frustrating since campus security is pretty strict and there aren't too many huge parties. Except the occassional frat party.

Sometimes the school seems too small and lacks opportunities that might be available at a larger campus.

The administration often treats us like children.

The weather in Geneva is horrible.

the lack of community feeling

MIDDLE OF FUCKING NOWHERE