Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

tennis club! That's the club I love. I meet my closest friends during the mass. we feel for both of us, we matched to each other, then we keep communicate more and more, we went shopping together and we do our homework together when we catch a free time off campus, we take a train all the way to manhattan and shop, and have some fun. It's really very nice. Party?? I will say I don't know, I never been to a college party..

Sorrorities and Fraternities are BIG! Even though there are none that live directly on campus, Greek life is a major part of Hofstra. However, even if you are not in a frat, there are definitely enough activities and clubs around to keep you occupied!

One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is to go to Manhattan and explore the city. Most people don't go to the City as much as I do, but I love the fact that Hofstra is so close to the city. Student rush tickets are also a huge plus.

frats and sororities are pretty prominent on campus. pretty much my friends and i just hang out in the dorms on most nights until well into the morning. doing not a whole lot, but having a great time.

I feel that there are many clubs on campus to get involved with. Last weekend, I went to the city to play ultimate Frisbee. The club is really good, but they don't make a great team.

There are tons of great activities, you just have to check Facebook o find out about them, or pick up a flyer around campus.

Social life is what you make of it. Pick out the right friends and you can have a great time. Like anywhere else.

The most popular sports group is intermural softball. I met my closest friends through Honors College.

Help Darfur Now is a national organization that brings awareness about the genocide in Darfur

There are a lot of events every night on campus. It's kinda crazy sometimes.