Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

residents in liberty & republic halls are extremely social. we're the only complex on campus that really makes social use of its lounges, and most of the dorms know each other and are friendly.

There are so many opportunities and places nearby that students can go to and participate in. A bunch of people i know were able to participate in the Vagina Monolouges which was a real hit

My dorm is really social and we have a great community here so there's always something going on. Also, the city is right here so it's easy to find something to do if you've got free time

Social life is fun. No pressure. Just do what you want. Many clubs seem to have a lot of trouble gaining recognition or support though, maybe because this is such a big commuter school.

People party a lot on campus, especially at Hofstra USA, which is quite annoying to me because my dorm is right outside of it, so I get to hear loud music until 3 in the morning.

My social life takes place off campus since I don't dorm here. I love my classes very much but besides that I feel like an outsider when it comes to other social activities.

Hofsta is schedualed to host the presidential debates in the fall of 2008. Everyone's super excited and hopes to be one of the lucky few to obtain a ticket to the event.

The clubs have been the one bright spot for me at Hofstra. They've allowed me to make new friends and continue doing the things i love and also discover new interests.

People party fairly often - most every night. Parties go on on campus, but mostly in houses. The strip of bars across the street are also open almost every night.

i am involved with phi delta epsilon and help darfur now. i believe hofstra has many well organized groups and groupd that can fit any personality.