Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

greek life is the biggest, student government is big too. if im awake at 2 am on a tuesday im probably reading in bed or watching tv.

there is usually some sort of program going on almost every night. this includes guest speakers/lecturers, plays, movies, etc.

caberet is good. you can stay busy at all hours if you want- but there are plenty of kids only up at 2am if they have a paper

there are a lot of different groups on campus for clubs and stuff so everyone has one club that they can just fit right into

I really enjoy being part of Hall Council and RSA, both of which are extremely active and put on a lot of awesome programs.

Masquerade is the most popular group on campus. People don't leave their doors open,mainly because it is illegal.

greek life is big here, but so is the drama department and everything else. u make what u want big

Honors College dorms have a really great community and definitely are the best to live in.

drama dept!! boo greeks! nobody goes to athletic events. everyone goes to concerts.

Lots of activities and plays. Partying but not the only thing to do. City nearby.