Hofstra University

« See more reviews of Hofstra University

I wish I knew how large the school of business was. Not just in actual size but in ideal. The school I attended previously was smaller, more community-based, so move love for business and serving the community grew. In Hofstra, it was diluted with big exec talk and corporate adoration. It wasn't for me.

I wish I had known how much I was going to love it here, because if I had I would have enrolled sooner. At my previous school I never felt like I really belonged there, but here I feel like I can be myself, and I can get a great education at the same time.

I wish I woul have know that this school is completely different from my previous school. This school provides the students with a challenge that will make one want to succeed and more.

I wish that I had known that on campus was the only pretty area, the surrounding area is not pretty and not safe. It becomes a problem once you want to move off campus.

I wish I would have known more about the accessibility of financial aid at this school or lack thereof because the university doesn't give out a lot of aid to students.

How important it is to take advantage of the extra-curricular opportunities available exclusively to freshmen and stay on campus during the weekends.

I wish I had known more people before coming here because the school tends to be very cliquey and students form social groups very fast.

I wish i had known more about the type of people who live in the area. I also wish i knew more about finincal options before going

Don't treat college like high school because you'll regret not putting full effort into the work you submit to your professors.

I wish I had known how much trouble I would have to go through to even attempt to stay here and complete even my first year.