Goodman, MS
Holmes Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holmes Community College

Phuong

Holmes Community College in Goodman, MS is in the middle of no where, but you can actually focus on the weekends because there is nothing to do!

If I could go back in time knowing what I know now, I would tell myself to do more research in what I want to become. I realized that in high school I was one of those student who always said "I want to go for pharmacy" or "I want to become a doctor"-- but I never actually got out there and job shadowed or did any volunteer work that was in a healthcare setting to expose myself. I would also tell myself to do dual enrollment, where I can go ahead and take college courses such as English Composition I and II to get it out of the way because English at a University is time consuming-- especially when you are taking 17 hours of college courses in Math and Science. Overall, if I was more exposed and did my research in volunteering and job shadowing when I was a Senior in High school I could have realized what I wanted to major in sooner. The more experience we have in the areas we are interested in the more we find out what we want to major and stick with it!

Someone who feels they are not ready for a univeristy level; especially if they are not financially ready. This is a great school to learn how to do loads of work to prepare for a University level course (classes like Western Civilization are helpful with learning how to self-study). I do not reccommend a Science or Math major to attend this school because I feel your most important classes should be taken at a University so you can actually learn the pace of the class.

Holmes Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.