Notre Dame, IN
Holy Cross College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Cross College

Kamil

Its a good place if you want a very small school, but it isn't rigorous. The graduates get service jobs. The school is going through a terrible time (search news from May 2017) and my advice is don't take the chance they might close without letting current students finish their degree. That's what I'm afraid of.

Shana

I would say Holy Cross is a small school where everyone knows each other and the teachers care about each indiviual students success after graduating.

I would have tried to apply myself more but overall i am very pleased with how i finished high school and how my first semester of college has gone. I chose this school because of basketball and i know i made the right choice because i really enjoy the small school aspect. It was easy to adapt to the transition from high school to college because of the small school since i am from a small high school. I would say to myself not to stress about college because it is a totally different experience and you are independent. You will make the right choice and it will be fun.

Bradley

Holy Cross is best known for the friendliness and location to many resource. Since the University of Notre Dame is right across the street, there are many resources for research and interactions with various groups of different colleges. The ability for professors to understand each student personally and get to know them is the most important feature of this school. Everybody is there to help, even th financial aid staff. They will always bend over backwards and help out each student equally when in need. The staff and faculty is the best part of Holy Cross College.

I've always taken popularity for granted, but when I got into Holy Cross everthing changed. Being non-religious, entering a Catholic College change my outlook on how I did things, socially, and emotionally. After the two years I have completed at Holy Cross, I have learned more in the two years, and met the most amazing people, than the last 15 years of my life. Everybody at Holy Cross College is very friendly and care to learn more about someone else, than talk about themself. Even the professors are there to encourage and give you first hand experience on life. They will give you real life examples and tell you straight forward how things happen and the best way to go about things. They are personal, so if you need to talk they are there. My mother just got removed from her job at Notre Dame, and my business professor helped us through the situation and make sure everything would be ok. Now the financial aid staff is doing their best to help me go there this upcoming semester. The teamwork and understanding every person, staff, and faculty member has is very overwelmingy and couldn't ask for more.

Holy Cross College is a college that welcomes every individual at their door step. This campus is the place to stay if you like personal attention between you and the professors. This campus is small, but yet provides the essentials you need to enjoy college and your surroundings. I love having the ability to talk with each one of my professors one-on-one and get the attention I need if I am struggling or just want to talk. Everybody on this campus is very friendly and they intereact impeccably. I love Holy Cross and recommend it to everyone!

Sean

I have gained far more from my experience at Holy Cross college than I could have even fathomed prior to admittence. My teachers have pushed me beyond previous constraints. I am no longer limited due to ill time management and unprepared pursuits. After a year at Holy Cross college, I honestly feel as though I have been pulled to a vocational calling. It is in the past year, my life long interest in science has been put to the test. I have taken rigorous Biology and Chemistry courses despite being a dual Psych/English major. This has been to easy task, as I am enrolled in upperclassman Child psychopathology and Physiology courses in Psychology as well. I have a dream of being a Doctor, yes the kind that helps people. Obtaining an M.D Has been my most recent long term goal, and I feel as though it is quite fitting. I enjoy clinical aspects of research, and Some of my favorite authors are Clinical geneticists, and cutting edge neuroscientists such as Douglas fields. I forsee myself in a lab doing research to reduce human sufferring. Are you in support of my life long dream for the pursuit of science?

The best thing about Holy Cross college would have to be opportunity. For example, I met Nathan Ring the very first day of my freshman year at Holy Cross. He convinced me to double major in Psych, and it has been a joy ever since. I love partaking in Psych club and fundraising. Holy Cross also offers independant research to overly zealous academic scholars such as myself. I have found no other accredited institution that lets undergraduates publish research findings so readilly. For me, Holy Cross has been a dream come true.

A person that holds their Catholic belief at the heart of vocational pursuit. Holy Cross College is a small Liberal Arts institution with a great faculty to student body ratio. Professors at Holy Cross college really care about the academic endevours of their fellow students. What I like most about Holy Cross is the ability to make a name for yourself. I have started and am current President of the Brazilian Jiujitsu Club here on campus. I am the Public Representative of the Psych Club on campus, and have been invited to an APS international conference this year!

Holy Cross College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.