Holy Cross College Top Questions

Bradley

Holy Cross College is a college that welcomes every individual at their door step. This campus is the place to stay if you like personal attention between you and the professors. This campus is small, but yet provides the essentials you need to enjoy college and your surroundings. I love having the ability to talk with each one of my professors one-on-one and get the attention I need if I am struggling or just want to talk. Everybody on this campus is very friendly and they intereact impeccably. I love Holy Cross and recommend it to everyone!

A person that holds their Catholic belief at the heart of vocational pursuit. Holy Cross College is a small Liberal Arts institution with a great faculty to student body ratio. Professors at Holy Cross college really care about the academic endevours of their fellow students. What I like most about Holy Cross is the ability to make a name for yourself. I have started and am current President of the Brazilian Jiujitsu Club here on campus. I am the Public Representative of the Psych Club on campus, and have been invited to an APS international conference this year!