Philadelphia, PA
Holy Family University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Holy Family University

Amy

It is a very good school to get a job out of, and they have job placement to help you find the best job for you.

My school is best known for our nursing major.

I have learned a lot about my major and I have really matured since i've started. I am glad I picked this school because it has a very good reputation and I only heard of great things about it. I am excited to learn more about my major within the next two years of my college experience.

salome

this school is perfect match for eveyone .

this school is perfect match for eveyone .

As commute student I have learned to balance college , work, school work and life at home. I believe it is very important to understand finding balance in life.

best thing about holy family is people who make you feel welcome and as memeber of a family. i think it is important to feel welcome to school becuase holy family university is always there for you to help.

The biggest thing I probably got out of my experience at Holy Family was my athletic experience and my enjoyment of the Sports Marketing and Management program. The fact that the school was so small I was with the same group of ten students going through the Sports program, and we built a very good relationship as well as with the few professors which we had regularly. My athletic experience was also very rewarding because we had a very successful team with an extremely successful coaching staff. Our team was always very close to each other and had fun both on and off the court no matter what we were doing. My coach was very well known through out Philadelphia and I have been able to use him as references for many sports related jobs which I have applied too. I still keep in contact with many of the students I went through my four years with as well as my academic advisor/professor. Although the size of the school socially was a negative for me, the size of the classes turned out to be very valuable to my learning experience.

That the school was not very well known, and social life was what you made of it. I am attending a very large well known Graduate school because Holy Family is not well known and does not have as popular or good of a reputation.

The two things I consider to be the worst at Holy Family was the size of the school, socially, and the help given to graduating seniors looking for jobs. I basically was on my own when it came to finding a job, and I did attend workshops and talk to the academic advising offices as well as used as many resources as I could, and it was still no help to me. The school is up and coming with housing on campus, but it is still very slow socially.

Frank

It has an amazing family atmosphere and makes everyone feel involved.

It has an amazing family atmosphere and makes everyone feel involved.

I would tell myself to find out all deadlines for payments, etc. as soon as possible, and overall attempt to stay more organized.

A person who is looking to party, slack off or is impatient. This school takes a lot of time to get used to and rquires you to plays by the rules and make your own fun.

Holy Family students are helpful and driven individuals.

Holy Family students are helpful and driven individuals.

The only advice I would give myself is to stay true to who I am and continue to work your butt off. That's what will get you far in life.

I gathered alot of information before I came to this school, I know alot.

KRISTIN

The classmates are diverse, friendly, and some are more outspoken than others.

The classmates are diverse, friendly, and some are more outspoken than others.

When attending a university or college, your time must be flexible. You need to be able to put forth more effort than ever before. It will be a smooth process and transition, if you follow your syllabi and listen to your teachers. Make use of the library and help offered to you from the school because they are there to help you, not let you fail. College life can be fun and you can meet many new people, but you must keep the books open to study. You will learn more about yourself during the next years at school so don't give up on yourself or others. It is important to go onto college with an open mind and experience new things, you are becoming an adult, but you can enjoy your life, it is not over.

Registering and scheduling yourself for classes is easy. Teachers and advisors have your best interest at heart, not money. The school is expensive, but in the end it is worth it. Faculty and staff are flexible and available for you if needed.

Christina

It is a fairly small campus with plenty of resources to provide garanteed success.

If I could go back to my senior year of high school, I would tell myself not to slack off as much as I did. I never really focused on my school work as much as I should have and relied a lot on my friends to help. When I started at Holy Family, I was the only person in my graduating class that was at that school. I did manage to make friends fairly quickly at Holy Family, but that doesn't mean that I have all of my classes in common with them or that they would even let me just copy their work and slack off. Thankfully, they push me to do my work and keep me from slacking off, but it would be a lot easier this year if I had started being more responsible for my own work last year.

I have yet to meet a teacher or student that is unwilling to help me in any way, shape or form, making it very easy to get all of the resources available to succeed.

My classmates are great. I love the small class size. It allows each of us to get to know each other on a personal level. We strive to see each of us succeed.

Considering I did not attend college immediately after high school, (mostly due to lack of knowledge for scholarships and funding) I would recommend high school seniors to enroll in college upon graduation. Although I enjoyed my time off before returning school, I still wish I had done it sooner. I am now working full time, married with two children. It has taken me much longer to finish school. I would also encourage an older adult to go back to school to complete their degree. Night classes are great and my fellow classmates are wonderful, but I do regret some of the experiences I missed out on not attending college younger in life. I am not able to be a part of college committees, mostly because they are geered towards day students. I am working on changing that though!

I would recommend this school, so I don't know a type of person that shouldn't. It's great for young and old students-day and night students.

Victoria

My school is a smaller university that has a frendly, family atmosphere where everyone really looks out for each other.

I would tell myself to not get caught up in the hype of going to a big college. I was a very good student, ranked fourth out of three hundred fifty students in my senior class. I was pressured by many people to pursue an Ivy League University or a larger university with thousands of students. However, these Universities did not match my personality. I like smaller crowds and spending time a few close friends, rather than being surrounded by large groups of people. I would tell myself to choose a college that fits who you are and not to worry about what other people tell you is a good choice. College is what you make it and you get out of it how much you put in. Going to a smaller university does not mean that you will not get a good education. I almost was not able to get into Holy Family University because I had committed to one of these larger Universities. Going to Holy Family University was the best decision I ever made. I feel welcome and comfortable, and as a result I am excelling in all of my classes.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is unknown, which causes people to think it is not a good school.

Holy Family University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.